Traffic Signal Inspector
November 1-2, 2021.
General Description: The IMSA Traffic Signal Inspector Level I Certification Program is designed to ensure public safety by helping individuals to understand fundamental concepts associated with the inspection for construction of traffic signal installations. Traffic Signals are a key element in our transportation system and the proper operation of these signals is of paramount importance in maintaining reasonable levels of mobility.
Purpose: Knowledgeable traffic signal inspection is required to ensure that proper/specified construction practices are followed during signal installation resulting in signals that operate as intended. Knowledgeable inspection is also a key element in limiting the liability exposure of governmental agencies associated with malfunctioning traffic signals.
Target Audience: Traffic Signal Inspector Level I Certification is recommended for all individuals involved in the inspection of traffic signal construction. It is also a valuable course for contractor personnel since it provides an inspector’s viewpoint of traffic signal construction.
Course Specifics: Topics covered in the Traffic Signal Inspector Level I Certification Course Manual include:
• Introduction to Traffic Signal Inspector
• Inspection of Underground Facilities
• Inspection of Traffic Signal Supports
• Inspection of Overhead Equipment
• Inspection of the Vehicular and Pedestrian Detection Systems
• Inspection of the Controller Assembly
• Safety Requirements
• Final Acceptance and Turn-On
Pre-requisite(s): Intermediate Temporary Traffic Control and IMSA Traffic Signal Technician Level 1
Traffic Signal Inspector (11/1 and 11/2)
- I’m a Return and Refund policy. I’m a great place to let your customers know what to do in case they are dissatisfied with their purchase. Having a straightforward refund or exchange policy is a great way to build trust and reassure your customers that they can buy with confidence.