Traffic Signal Inspector for Advanced Technologies
November 3-4, 2021
General Description: The IMSA Traffic Signal Inspector Advanced Technologies Certification Program builds on knowledge and skills developed in the Traffic Signal Inspector Level I program and prepares the traffic signal inspector for more challenging and advanced assignments.
Purpose: To successfully complete this program and exam inspectors taking this Advanced Inspection Course should have fundamental knowledge and understanding of:
• The Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices (MUTCD) or the Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices Canada (MUTCDC)
• Traffic signal phasing and timing of traffic signals
• Basic electrical theory and wiring practices
• Foundations, poles, and supports
• Testing equipment and procedures
• Communications methods
• Traffic Signal Operations
• ITS Devices
• Network Equipment
• Standard Practices
• Processes of the electrical trade
• Safety procedures (OSHA)
Target Audience: This program is intended for individuals responsible for the inspection of advanced traffic control and Intelligent Transportation Systems who seek an advanced level of professional certification.
Course Specifics: Material covered in this program includes test equipment, control components, power systems, foundations, intersection wiring, detection systems, Intelligent Transportation System (ITS) devices, and communications.
Pre-requisite(s): Intermediate Temporary Traffic Control and IMSA Traffic Signal Technician Level 1 and IMSA Traffic Signal Inspector.
Traffic Signal Inspector for Advanced Technologies (11/3 and 11/4)
- I’m a Return and Refund policy. I’m a great place to let your customers know what to do in case they are dissatisfied with their purchase. Having a straightforward refund or exchange policy is a great way to build trust and reassure your customers that they can buy with confidence.