Roadway Lighting Technician Level I
Time & Location
About the Event
General Description: This two-day Roadway Lighting Level 1 Certification seminar for qualified personnel is designed to aid individuals in understanding fundamental aspects of Roadway Lighting.
Target Audience: Individuals who are involved with design, installation, and maintenance projects related to roadway and street lighting will benefit by taking this seminar. This seminar covers various aspects to help ensure the safety of motorist and workers regarding the quality roadway lighting system.
Purpose: The review material will address Electrical Safety and Codes; Basic Electricity and Laws, and Basic Construction and Maintenance.
• Develop a good working knowledge of electrical safety and safe equipment operation.
• Electric laws and electrical codes.
• Introduce basic maintenance and construction concepts for roadway lighting, including basic roadway components. • Provide an introduction to roadway lighting and the necessary basics to help the participant’s readiness for the examination which follows.
Prerequisite(s): Intermediate Temporary Traffic Control is required.
- Roadway Light Level 1 Member$500$5000$0
- Roadway Light Level1 Nonmember$600$6000$0